Jun 1, 2007

Late Night

So I finally got to sit and just crank with figure drawing exercises tonight. Those can really take a lot out of a guy...especially since I've been out of regular practice for a while. Regardless, it was really refreshing. Thank God for Figure Drawing Club. I know now I'll be a regular member.

The pics I found for today branch out a little more than others that I've been posting. Don't wanna fall into a habit or anything. I'll be posting some of those figure sketches soon.






This was one of those pieces where I surprised myself even before I was finished. Those circumstances are beyond rare, but they sure make you feel better about yourself.





I painted!!! With paint!!! Some people have trouble discerning what this is. It's a swordfish...for the record.

No comments: